Who doesn't love a good deal? In my early teen years I saved up my hard earned paper route money to buy myself a trampoline. I made sure to scout out the best deal possible and when I finally had enough money saved, Scott took me to get my long awaited trampoline!! A few days after I made the large purchase I had a dream (nightmare actually) that I found the trampoline cheaper at another store. :( Needless to say I was relieved when I woke up and realized it was just a dream! Whew! Haha! To this day I still try to scout out the stores for the best items/place to purchase things as to spend my money as wisely as possible.
Last week I received this entire case of Biscoff Spread absolutely free!! A few weeks ago they advertised this opportunity via their Facebook to the first 4,000 participants and I was one of them. What fun!
It's interesting to me all the things that you can get for free in this day and age. A lot of companies host contests on Facebook or simply give away free samples via their website, etc. Sadly, a lot of them are at specific times throughout the day or random times that you need to just "happen upon". This is where deal blogs come in very handy!! I have compiled a collection of blogs that I check several times a day when I have the chance. They take most of the work out of keeping up with the giveaways and have been so helpful to me. Here are my favorites:
Because of the information I read on these blogs we get several free magazine subscriptions, a subscription to the Wall Street Journal newspaper, tons of shampoo/lotion samples, lots of razors, a few reusable shopping bags, oodles of tea/coffee samples, many t-shirts, two pairs of Nike sneakers, roses, and so much more! ALL FREE!! I've always loved getting mail and when the mailbox is filled with these special surprises several times a week it's even cooler. :)
It does take some time to keep up with some of this stuff but if it's something that interests you, hopefully these blogs will help you out as much as they have me.
While the blogs have deal information as well as free stuff information, there are some other websites that I check regularly that are specifically for deal finding. Chris and I have found many great items on both of the following websites that have enabled us to purchase things for our home or ourselves that we may not have been able to purchase at full price. They can be found here:
And last but not least, I have been blessed to win some free cabin stays in Tennessee via Sugar Maple Cabins Facebook page. We stayed with this cabin company on our honeymoon and have been back several times since. We love the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville area. Last April I won a two night stay in one of their cabins that Chris and I are planning to take advantage of next month!! We are so excited to get away for a bit.
2 comments:
This is so cool!! :) There are a few sites you listed that I haven't checked before!! thanks for sharing!! It's so much fun to win cool stuff and have stuff show up in your mailbox for free!! I love it!! :) :) Good job finding those great deals!!!
Cool!! Glad I gave you some extras to check. :)
Post a Comment