Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No Matter What



This song has been on my heart for several months now and each time I hear it I am pleasantly reminded of God's faithfulness and His promise that He's always with us. Often times when I throw a little pitty party for myself when life trials come my way, I forget that God already knew way in advance that I'd be faced with each and every one of them. As this song states - "Before a heartache can ever touch my life it has to go through Your hands..." How encouraging to be reminded that God already knows what's coming and He promises to enable me with what I need to go through each and every circumstance that I face with His help if I'm willing to let go and let God. Why can't I just rest in that when life drama seems completely overwhelming? This song also says - "I know that You can find a way to keep me from the pain, But if not, if not - I’ll trust You..." It would be nice if everything turned out fine like we want it to, WHEN we want it but God certainly knows way better than we do or ever will. His timing is perfect. Even though the pains may come, I am praying that I can continue on this journey of life being reminded that God is in complete control of my life and all the circumstances that surround me on a daily basis. I'm so glad I don't have to carry the weight of all those burdens and cares on my own! Thank you, Jesus! :)

2 comments:

Chad and Elana said...

This is a really beautiful song!! thanks for sharing!! (I know it's been a while since you posted it, but anyway... better late than never!!) :)

Jessie said...

Isn't it? I enjoy it. Thanks for commenting! :) I do plan to blog again someday.....;)